THE LOVELY Carolyn at Sweet Chaos Home has passed along the versatile blogger award to me - thank you!
To accept this award you must thank the person who awarded it to you and include a link to their blog. Then choose 15 fellow bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly to pass the award along to and share 7 things about yourself.
So, since I don't want to be a party-pooper, here are 7 things about me you may or may not know...
1. I was born and raised in Canada but my family is Finnish with a pinch of Swedish thrown in for good measure.
2. My favourite car is the Mini Cooper and I used to own a cream one before moving to Ireland. I called it my little rocket.
3. Chocolate cupcake or vanilla? Definitely vanilla. It reminds me of birthday cake and we all need birthday cake more than once a year.
4. Shania Twain and I are from the same hometown.
5. I grew up playing the piano and played the saxophone in highschool.
6. My favourite TV shows are Modern Family and Mad Men.
7. Beach cottage or ski chalet? Definitely beach cottage - someday I want to retire by the sea and wake up to waves lapping the shore.
I'd love to pass along this award to a few of my favourite fellow bloggers - they all have lovely blogs that I always look forward to visiting...
[all pics: Google]